母會﹕基督之家（第五家） The Home of Christ, Cupertino, CA
Mrs. Siuwan Dorcas Ma Ho and her husband Rev. Santisatitpong (went home to the Lord in 2014) had ministered to the Chinese and Thais in Northern Thailand's villages for many years, and they had planted several churches among them. They joined CCM in 1991, and they established the Chiang Khong Christian Education Center (CCEC) in 1994. Through mission in education they responded to Jesus' Great Commission: "Make disciples of all nations." The work of CCEC are divided into four areas:
- Keetaleela Dorm (Established in May 1994)
- Goal: To know truth and become a disciple of Christ.
- To start the day with the word of God, and to have the Bible as the guidelines for one’s daily life. There are currently 34 students.
- God has led many students to Him during these past years. Their lives were built up by God. There are currently eight staff who were former students at the dorm.
- Wiang Thong Baptist Church (Established in March 1995)
- Sunday Worship: Attended by over 70 people. Most of them are students and staff.
- Youth Fellowship: Attended by over 50 people who are students at a nearby government high school and the Sangpratheep School.
- Noah Fellowship of the Children Ministry: 8am – 11am on Saturday with 100 attendants.
- Christian Sangpratheep School (Established in May 1998)
- Motto from the Bible: Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
- School Motto: To know the truth, and become a student of diligence and virtue.
- By the grace of the Lord a Christian school was founded based upon the principles of the Scripture. It emphasizes on knowing the truth, diligence and virtue. Spiritual life and knowledge are to grow together. Attention is given to building up the body, mind and soul of students, so that they can become witness for the Lord and affect those in the community.
- Action: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Every morning before work the teaching staff gather together and study the word of God, worship and pray. Before the classes begin the students recite the word of God and pray. In addition to Bible classes and weekly worship sessions for each grade, small groups are held to further allow students to explore faith. Students are free to participate.
- Two kindergarten classes, six class in primary school, and 3 secondatry school classes. 365 students and 20 teaching staff total.
- In order to allow more children the opportunity to receive quality Christian education and to follow the government policy of nine-year free education, students were exempted from school fees beginning 2005. The school received 50% of funds from the government, while the rest is dependent upon provision from God. Thank God that in November 2009 we were approved for full funding from the government, with free lunch for the kindergarten and primary students.
- Ban Mitathorn Children's Home (Established on November 12, 2006)
- To equip orphans with truth so that they become disciples of the Lord, thus bringing glory to God and edifying others.
- There are currently twelve children. Seven girls and five boys. Two of them are students at the primary school, while six others are in junior high, three in high school, and one in university.
- Goal: To nurture them to become recipients of the gospel.